A Crow in Hell A Crow in Hell

New look

Well, I must be honest, musn't I? This is the same old game as so many times before. But it really has a great new style! So although the gameplay has been used (tons of) times before, it is worth a play :) I liked it!

Aether Aether

Emoawesome!

Truly loved it!
Awesome atmosphear :)

Suckaz Suckaz

!!!

Fun, Awesome, Addicting. It's got it all :P

Hisch Mountain Challenge Hisch Mountain Challenge

White screen = game completed ???

Well... ehm...

Except from the missing instructions, the wired titles on pages, the game was... a little below average.

I dont mean to say, that you suck. I suck even more at flash. But it's obvious, that you are new to flash. But keep working on it, grow better ;) go for it :D

MattMorgan responds:

the reason this happened was i uploaded the old version, ive now uploaded an improved version which has all the features

ZombiePhil's Mega Quiz ZombiePhil's Mega Quiz

Arrjjj

sorry i cant take the fact, that it quits it all when incorrect .....

Phil responds:

To make it harder :D

SHIFT SHIFT

A.W.E.S.O.M.E.

I totally loved the incorporated Portal-humor and stuff. And the RUN!-level and the final scene . they were just absolutely perfect.

And then the gameplay . It really really rocked! Thanks for this experience man!

Achilles Achilles

This is great

Great game! Really ! I like this - and the gameplay is awesome too! Simple but good.

But this have a few issues, as fx if you get lost between 2 enemy soldiers they can just keep on kicking you - and you can do nothing.,
With this fixed it'll be a 11/10 instead of my 10/10 ;)

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

I N C R e D I B L E

I spent long long time playing this .... :D

Completed second time i tried. And OMG this is well balanced. This is really tactical.

And thank god, you didnt put on a bullet-limit pr. wep :D:D

Manic Evasion Manic Evasion

Cool :P

Ok first.. as you said the gfx was not very good... stick-figures are ok... but why dont you read some tutorials about how to make them "walk"... that would be awesome !
Cool style ... sound was ok, but when it looped, it didnt sound completely perfect... try make a bgmusic that doesnt change... !
The game was fun, but the reason that i gave it over-all 8 (and voted 4!) was that it could make such a habit for me! Really awesome! And cool that it doesnt require much of the pc (i've got a slow one)... so! nice work as it's your first!