Flash Tutor: 4 Flash Tutor: 4

Amazing!

Truly, thanks a lot! Saw this ages ago, but just now i tried it out myself, and it works awesomely..

To the ones having trouble: It is because you copy-paste the code, and when you do that, insertions (the ones you make with a click on "Tab") will be transformed to spaces. Replace the spaces with "tab"'s or remove them and it will work :)

The Dangers of Halloween The Dangers of Halloween

Really really... good-some

No.. awesome!
Sorta reminded me of Family Guy - not that it seemed rip-off, at all. It had it's own kind of humor, and i truly enjoyed it! Woo!
It was greatly built in with little sketches and so...
I also loved how it parodied TV in general "fear,fear,fear" :) Awesome!!

Test Movie Test Movie

That...was...alternative..

Next time try drawing something? >.<
Not that it's required to draw, it simply makes your work look more original, and not just some tweening of images :P

A Crow in Hell A Crow in Hell

New look

Well, I must be honest, musn't I? This is the same old game as so many times before. But it really has a great new style! So although the gameplay has been used (tons of) times before, it is worth a play :) I liked it!

Aether Aether

Fun, Awesome, Addicting. It's got it all :P

Weekend Wonder Weekend Wonder

Wow!

This surely rocks!
I have never really listened to funk before, but this is really catchy and relaxed, which is positive :) !!
*loves it*
Great work.
5/5

FiLuReN - Tetris ReMiX FiLuReN - Tetris ReMiX

Lol.. cool one!

I like this one.. really one of your better... what you say, we make a game with it? .. some day ;D cya...

Roots bloody Roots/w drums Roots bloody Roots/w drums

THIS IS AWESOME, MAN!

w00t this is kinda the best i've ever heard (well not really, but it's damn good!)
I really enjoyed it, and i were just looking for such music for the flash i was making. This is so good, i can't belive it. It is as made for my flash!

blackmantis1 responds: